1. Nigeria is the cradle of corruption in Africa
2. The government led by Umaru was not elected and therefore not a representation of the people’s choice
3. Nigeria does not have a functional Electoral body.
4. The Nigeria Electoral body, INEC is pure farce, instituted by the dominant militarily backed PDP, and used as a means of oppression to the people’e will and voice.
5. The Nigerian government is unbelievably corrupt and stinking.
6. More than 80% of Nigerians are living in extreme poverty because of bad governance and corruption.
7. Nigerian politicians do not obey the law and are above the laws of the Land.
8. Corrupt people in Nigeria are never prosecuted and when they are,they get away after paying (ironically bribes).
9. Looters and corrupt people like Babangida, Obasanjo, Ibori, Odili and thousands of others are enjoying the loot they stole while more than 90 million people are suffering.
10. Education in Nigeria has been ridiculed. Teachers are no well paid an students are paying for basic education. Students no longer study for exams as the government has shown that cheating is a “good thing”
11. Health is Nigeria is never taken seriously. Most of the funds for health have ended up in private pockets. Malaria should have been eradicated in Nigeria by now but it is still ravaging on the high.
12. Nigeria is not a democratic country in any way. The recent election in one of the states in the western region (Ekiti) was a clear case of autocracy and dictartorship. Such an election would have even probably resulted to the defeat of Obama if he were a contestant in that Nigerian election!
13. The attorney general of Nigeria is a known fraudster. Why should Obama be willing to meet such a crook.
14. Many of the political associates of the Nigerian president (like Ibori, Odili,) are exconvicts and rogues. What will OBAMA feel like rubbing shoulders with Ibori, an ex convict?
15. The Speaker of the National Assembly in Nigeria is a known enemy of the masses. He vowed never to allow poor people to use telephone. How would Obama feel exchaging views with such a stupid man?
16. Obama has no business in Nigeria because despite the fact that Nigerians are intelligent people, the people whoare ruling in Nigeria are nonetities and they will make a mess of the prestige of Mr. Obama.
17. If Obama wants to meet Nigerias, let him do it here in the United States. Nigerians in the United States are the most educated group of immigrants/ indigenes. Obama can ask the Nigerian Forum in US to assembly themselves and create a workshop where great Nigerian minds running American schools and hospitals can have a dailogue with him.
Obama should meet with Nigerians in the US and something intelligent and meaningful can be drawn from such a meeting.
Going to Nigeria will be a disgrace to Obama. It will be an endorsement of evil and undemocratic govt.
Nigerians who are fraudsters and living in the US should be treated as mere criminals that they are, like other criminals from other countries as well.
But the integrity and the honour of the responsible Nigerians who are in the majority should also be respected. Most Nigerians are honest, hardworking and sincere.
Obama, this is my advice to you. No responsible human being should go to those vultures in Abuja. They are blood suckers who have no iota of what governance means. They are jobbers who are raking in billions monthly while the citizens suffer.
Nigerian government need to be told straight on that governance is about serving the people and not embezzling money for themselves and their unborn generations.
Obama, stay out of Nigeria…